FIVE THINGS CHALLENGE (Okay, LauraJo, you WIN - two blogs in one week!)
Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Nacho chips with ranch dip
2. GenSoy protein bars
3. Tortilla pinwheels - usually served as an app at a party, but I fix them a lot for ME!
4. Caprese - I have it at least once a week (tomato/fresh mozz/basil)
Five songs to which I know all the lyrics:
1. Anything by Kenny Chesney (copying from LauraJo - I know, I'm not well)
2. Takes my Breath Away by Tuck & Patti
3. My Last Name by Dierks Bentley
4. Who Am I by Casting Crowns
5. Anna Begins by Counting Crows
Five items just can't even scratch the surface - those of you that know me, know that music is my LIFE.
Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Move to the water- anywhere that's warm - and live in a hut right in the sand
2. Pay University of Miami
3. Find Chester a girlfriend
4. Buy homes for my folks and brothers
5. Tithe to the church and invest the rest
Five bad habits:
1. Thinking my life is a movie - and constantly quoting from movies
2. Dreaming - creating unrealistic fantasies - when they don't work out, I'm crushed!
3. Talking way too much/way too fast/way too loud
4. Screening all phone calls - if I'm not in the mood, I'm not in the mood - which is a LOT.
Five things I like doing:
2. Hanging with Chester
3. Watching TV/movies/CMT
4. Country concerts - especially with friends!
Five things I would never wear, buy or get new again:
1. Any shirt that says a state/theme park on it (e.g.., "Daisy and Donald - Kissimmee)
2. MC Hammer pants
3. Moon boots - no wait, when I want to channel Napoleon, I'll totally do it
4. Spandex - it's not a right, it's a PRIVILEGE (which I do not have, I might add)!!!
5. Red hair - what a disaster those years were - my mother TRIED to tell me, but I just wouldn't listen
Five favorite toys:
1. My iPod
2. My Palm Pilot
3. My teeny tiny laptop - Sony Vaio
4. My camera
5. My travel iPod speakers - I almost pray for trips to come up, just to use my speakers - kind of like when you buy the cute shoes AND THEN the outfit....
Toma's Favorite Song Today: "Knees to the Earth" by Emmaus Road