The Prodigal Blogger Returns...

Facebook has made me incredibly blogging-lazy.

Almost a year, lazy!

Sorry.

I celebrated a year home in Florida at the end of February. Incredibly busy year with work. I have learned SO MUCH about the Air Force. It truly is a beautiful challenge and I'm so thankful for the experience.

Yes, I used the word 'beautiful' and the word 'challenge' in the same sentence.

All that Air Force influence being said, on Friday February 19th, I had the unique opportunity of doing a tandem jump with the Army Golden Knights. Among many other things - I got an "Army Tank" fill-up!
The Knights were here 'trying out' Homestead as a potential new home for winter training. We assisted them with their room reservations. What a fantastic group of men and women...and what an HONOR to be selected for a tandem jump.

BLUE SKIES!








Toma's Favorite Song Today: "Dreams" by Van Halen